“Wandering down a country road, I came upon a talking sheep, the way you do. I asked if her species minded serving as a metaphor for unquestioning conformity. ‘Oh, we see that as sheer insult!’ she exclaimed. I next asked, ‘So the entire flock is in complete agreement on this?’ At this, she brusquely baaed me adieu.” — Finbar Kelly
A writer who specializes in speculative fiction, audio and stage plays, and a bit of humor.
- Finbar Every Friday: The Tipsy Quips and Rickety Limericks of Finbar Kelly as Remembered by Tim Prasil (136)
- Help for the Haunted: A Decade of Vera Van Slyke Ghostly Mysteries (28)
- My Audio & Stage Plays (17)
- Nudges (Gentle Recommendations) (27)
- Uncategorized (12)
- Unearthing the Unearthly: My Hunt for Early Occult Detectives (50)