“Make new friends, but keep the old. One is silver, and the other should know I’d decline an invitation to Karaoke Night without needing to be told.” — Finbar Kelly
A writer who specializes in speculative fiction, audio and stage plays, and a bit of humor.
- Finbar Every Friday: The Tipsy Quips and Rickety Limericks of Finbar Kelly as Remembered by Tim Prasil (104)
- Help for the Haunted: 13 Vera Van Slyke Ghostly Mysteries (16)
- My Audio & Stage Plays (16)
- Nudges (Gentle Recommendations) (13)
- Uncategorized (13)
- Unearthing the Unearthly: My Hunt for Early Occult Detectives (42)