“Make new friends, but keep the old. One is silver, and the other should know I’d decline an invitation to Karaoke Night without needing to be told.” — Finbar Kelly
A writer who specializes in speculative fiction, audio and stage plays, and a bit of humor.
- Finbar Every Friday: The Tipsy Quips and Rickety Limericks of Finbar Kelly as Remembered by Tim Prasil (135)
- Help for the Haunted: A Decade of Vera Van Slyke Ghostly Mysteries (27)
- My Audio & Stage Plays (17)
- Nudges (Gentle Recommendations) (27)
- Uncategorized (12)
- Unearthing the Unearthly: My Hunt for Early Occult Detectives (50)