“To find true friends, Francis Bacon advises, ‘do but look upon good books.’ The metaphor fails, though, when it’s time to box up your stuff and move. That’s when you see how many good books you have — and how many true friends you haven’t.” — Finbar Kelly
A writer who specializes in speculative fiction, audio and stage plays, and a bit of humor.
- Finbar Every Friday: The Tipsy Quips and Rickety Limericks of Finbar Kelly as Remembered by Tim Prasil (131)
- Help for the Haunted: A Decade of Vera Van Slyke Ghostly Mysteries (26)
- My Audio & Stage Plays (17)
- Nudges (Gentle Recommendations) (26)
- Uncategorized (12)
- Unearthing the Unearthly: My Hunt for Early Occult Detectives (49)