“The guy on the bar stool next to me asked if I ever question my religion. ‘Well,’ I said, “I put my faith in skepticism.’ He asked, ‘Isn’t that an oxymoron?’ ‘Well,’ I replied, ‘yes and no.’ He then moved a couple of stools away.” — Finbar Kelly
A writer who specializes in supernaturalish and sciency fiction. And a bit of humor.
- Finbar Every Friday: The Tipsy Quips and Rickety Limericks of Finbar Kelly as Remembered by Tim Prasil (91)
- Help for the Haunted: 13 Vera Van Slyke Ghostly Mysteries (15)
- My Audio & Stage Plays (15)
- Nudges (Gentle Recommendations) (21)
- Uncategorized (9)
- Unearthing the Unearthly: My Hunt for Early Occult Detectives (35)