“The guy on the bar stool next to me asked if I ever question my religion. ‘Well,’ I said, “I put my faith in skepticism.’ He asked, ‘Isn’t that an oxymoron?’ ‘Well,’ I replied, ‘yes and no.’ He then moved a couple of stools away.” — Finbar Kelly
A writer who specializes in speculative fiction, audio and stage plays, and a bit of humor.
- Finbar Every Friday: The Tipsy Quips and Rickety Limericks of Finbar Kelly as Remembered by Tim Prasil (131)
- Help for the Haunted: A Decade of Vera Van Slyke Ghostly Mysteries (26)
- My Audio & Stage Plays (17)
- Nudges (Gentle Recommendations) (26)
- Uncategorized (12)
- Unearthing the Unearthly: My Hunt for Early Occult Detectives (49)