“I’m comfortable with my spiritual choices, and one of those choices is to respect the decision of others to be uncomfortable with my spiritual choices.” — Finbar Kelly
A writer who specializes in speculative fiction, audio and stage plays, and a bit of humor.
- Finbar Every Friday: The Tipsy Quips and Rickety Limericks of Finbar Kelly as Remembered by Tim Prasil (109)
- Help for the Haunted: 13 Vera Van Slyke Ghostly Mysteries (17)
- My Audio & Stage Plays (17)
- Nudges (Gentle Recommendations) (16)
- Uncategorized (13)
- Unearthing the Unearthly: My Hunt for Early Occult Detectives (45)