“I’m comfortable with my spiritual choices, and one of those choices is to respect the decision of others to be uncomfortable with my spiritual choices.” — Finbar Kelly
A writer who specializes in speculative fiction, audio and stage plays, and a bit of humor.
- Finbar Every Friday: The Tipsy Quips and Rickety Limericks of Finbar Kelly as Remembered by Tim Prasil (136)
- Help for the Haunted: A Decade of Vera Van Slyke Ghostly Mysteries (28)
- My Audio & Stage Plays (17)
- Nudges (Gentle Recommendations) (27)
- Uncategorized (12)
- Unearthing the Unearthly: My Hunt for Early Occult Detectives (50)